[X2go-Dev] Debian packages + Git temporarily unavailable

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Wed Sep 21 13:22:06 CEST 2011

Hi all,

the DNS issue is settled, the new DNS settings for the x2go.org domain
are now correct again.

On Mi 21 Sep 2011 11:46:53 CEST Mike Gabriel wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> we have a DNS provider transfer running and unfortunately, we made a
>  mistake for the hosts code.x2go.org, git.x2go.org and
> packages.x2go.org.
>
> The Debian package repository and the Git site of X2go are
> temporarily  unavailable due to DNS transfer problems. Depending on
> your location  on the web this problem will last for at max. 48-72h.
>
> We apologize for the inconvenience,
> Mike (and Heinz)

Unfortunately, the DNS server updates/syncs across the internet will
probably take a while in case any DNS server in your proximity got
notice of our faulty config. Please be patient, the sites will be
available for you again soon (a matter of some hours)!!!

Greets,

GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B