[X2go-Dev] x2go for OSX Lion?

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Fri Sep 16 12:49:41 CEST 2011

Hi Mike

On Fr 16 Sep 2011 01:48:57 CEST Mike wrote:

> Is there a planned release for a x2go client for Mac OSX Lion?
>
> Thanks!

I have just today received notice that LinDix NL has written a cocoa
wrapper around pyhoca-cli (the command line X2go client in Python).
This wrapper is very basic, no possibility to edit sessions etc, but
it works for authentication and session launching.

The code for the client I will receive within the next days and I will
discuss with Heinz how to publish it.

Thanks+Greets,

GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B