[X2go-Dev] use English dates in x2golistsessions output

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Wed Sep 14 16:41:00 CEST 2011

Hi devs,

need patch feedback again...

Please take a look here:
http://paste.debian.net/129982/

The patch will change x2golistsessions & co. output in a way that a
more internationally accepted date format is returned. The current
date strings were

   (a) heavily Germanized
   (b) incomplete (lacking a period, the millenium, etc.)

I looked into x2goclient code at there is no hint that these are used
at all. In Python-X2go I neither uses these date hashes.

Are the date strings (init_time, last_time are their names) parsed by
any other X2go component that I do not know of??? E.g. x2goadmincenter
et.al.???

The patch will be removed from paste.debian.net in 72h, so it would be
great if devs could visit that page before.

Thanks,

GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B