[X2go-Dev] x2go portable configuration file (a la .nxs)

Denis Cardon denis.cardon at tranquil-it-systems.fr
Mon Oct 3 14:18:04 CEST 2011

Hi John,

>> I've been trying to create a "portable" x2go configuration file in order
>> to send it by mail to a remote user (as one would do with a nxclient
>> .nxs configuration file), but I have not been able to get do it (and
>> asking our dear friend google didn't helped either).
>>
>> Could anyone point me in the right direction?
>>
>> cheers, and keep on the good work!
>>
>> Denis
>>

> Take a look in ~/.x2goclient/sessions and see if that helps.  Good luck

I have already looked into that file. Syntax is pretty straight forward.

However, the aim is not to update the ~/.x2goclient/sessions file of a
user. What I'd like to do is to send by mail some kind of a
myoffice.session file (like a myoffice.nxs file), so that a user can
save it on his desktop and doubleclick on it to launch x2goclient with
the right parameters.

The --help parameter of x2goclient only gives the option to set a "id"
parameter corresponding to a section of the session file.

Cheers,

Denis