[X2go-Dev] RES: RES: Lubuntu as default session of x2go

Stefan Lambert swlambert-hg at online.de
Tue Nov 8 08:14:07 CET 2011

As you can read in the (small)documentionfile of x2go.xsession
(/usr/share/doc/x2goserver-xsession/doc/README),  the x-setup must be
adapted. X2go.Xsession doesn't run "out of the box". First you should
know how lxde (login- and displaymanager) and X11/Xsession working
together. Then you will be able to configure x2go.xsession.

I have tested x2go.xsession with lubuntu 11.10 . It's working fine with
every xsession (Lubuntu, Openbox, ...)

Sorry, but in this case,  it's no x2go problem.