[X2go-Dev] RES: RES: Lubuntu as default session of x2go

Lucas Brugneroto lucas.bru at terra.com.br
Mon Nov 7 20:55:35 CET 2011

Really, this could be the problem. But I did not install the ubuntu desktop
(gnome), but the ubuntu server edition (does not come with any graphical
mode).

Thanks.

PS: in the local station, I can choose to start in “default”, “lubuntu” and
“lxde” and “openbox” sessions.

Ps2: I will install now the xubuntu too and see if work whit this.