[X2go-Dev] Wiki: Installation

Heinz-M. Graesing x2go-dev at x2go.org
Thu Nov 3 18:22:06 CET 2011

Hi Morty,

+1

We have similar plans for all wiki pages to reduce the grown number of
single pages. The new Wiki structure layout should look like:

http://wiki.x2go.org/doc:wiki:structure

The topics on this overview should be - if possible - a single page or
at least not many pages.

It should be a good idea to work with page templates too. This would be
a good check on what you'll need to find on a typical x2go wiki page.

Maybe there are some good installation manuals about x2go on non debian
based distros on the webspace of the package maintainers. I don't think
it should be a problem to set a link to suitable, external ressources.

Regards,

Heinz