[X2go-Dev] Wiki: Installation

Moritz Struebe Moritz.Struebe at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Fri Nov 4 00:54:22 CET 2011

Hi,

concerning installation there currently are separate pages for every OS
and even for adding repos and installing. I'd suggest to put them on one
page and use anchors. I think this will significantly reduce the amount
of maintenance, reduce redundancy and give a better overview.

Any comments?

Cheers
Morty

--
Dipl.-Ing. Moritz 'Morty' Struebe (Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter)
Lehrstuhl für Informatik 4 (Verteilte Systeme und Betriebssysteme)

Tel   : +49 9131 85-25419
Fax   : +49 9131 85-28732
eMail : struebe at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
WWW   : http://www4.informatik.uni-erlangen.de/~morty