[X2go-Dev] RES: Lubuntu as default session of x2go

Moritz Struebe Moritz.Struebe at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Thu Nov 3 13:10:45 CET 2011

The wiki has this really awesome function called "search". You should
really try that!  It's in the upper right corner, and if you write some
words like "ubuntu" and "nightly" into the box it actually finds the
information you are looking for.

Sorry, for the sarcastic tone, but this is free software and we all get
no money for supporting you. I think it is pretty rude of you to not
only not try to find the information yourself, but actually requesting a
solution on the mailing list in an not very friendly tone.

Morty

--
Dipl.-Ing. Moritz 'Morty' Struebe (Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter)
Lehrstuhl für Informatik 4 (Verteilte Systeme und Betriebssysteme)

Tel   : +49 9131 85-25419
Fax   : +49 9131 85-28732
eMail : struebe at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
WWW   : http://www4.informatik.uni-erlangen.de/~morty