[X2go-dev] X2go TCE unter Debian Squeeze (tmpfs branch)

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Tue May 31 19:25:44 CEST 2011

Hi all,

today I have had the first positive results with the tmpfs approach of
the new X2go Thin Client Environment. For Debian squeeze there had to
be made quite a few changes

   o X2go TCE with local session profiles
   o X2go Thin Client Shutdown GUI
   o X2go CD manager support
   o X2go USB mounting
   o X2go and Pulseaudio
   o X2go eject tool (not yet tested due to virtualization)

I would be grateful if Morty, Alex, Heinz, Reinhard could take a look
at the latest code and give an opinion if we should move the tmpfs
branch features to master.

The current x2gothinclient packages (Debian) on packages.x2go.org
already reflect the latest state of the tmpfs branch (currently
building the latest version, should be available in 20 minutes).

Greets,

GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B