[X2go-dev] nxproxy and nxcomp uploaded to Ubuntu Oneiric

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Sat May 21 12:45:22 CEST 2011

Hi Jonas, hi Stéphane,

On Fr 20 Mai 2011 21:01:10 CEST Stéphane Graber wrote:

> I'd think these two meet Debian criteria for upload, so if anyone with
> upload rights to Debian can help getting them in there it'd help
> minimizing the delta between Ubuntu and Debian (as I'd ask for a "sync"
> from Debian, thereby removing any remaining delta).

@Jonas: What steps are needed for this to happen? I just wanted to
upload Stéphane's work to pkg-x2go on collab-maint (Alioth), but
Alioth seems to be offline.

A set of very-near-future goals could be:

   o drop nxcomp (and later nxcompext, nxcompshad) from code.x2go.org (X2go
     upstream), same with nxproxy (the code is not a real fork...)
   o provide X2go-specific patches for NX 3.5 upstream on X2go
upstream that are
     recommended to be incorporated by package maintainers
   o draw Stéphanes work to collab-maint on Alioth
   o prepare the packages for Debian upload
   o upload to Debian sid
   o sync to Ubuntu oneiric
   o from then on: use Alioth for the package maintenance (and sync to Ubuntu)

Greets,

GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B