[X2go-dev] installing/packaging X2go from tarball

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Thu May 19 08:19:45 CEST 2011

Hi John,

again re-including the x2go-dev list. You may choose ,,Reply to all''
when replying to list mails.

On Do 19 Mai 2011 02:13:23 CEST John Williams wrote:

> I'm not an expert with make. Does the Makefile do what the INSTALL
> file outlines?

No. The Makefile installs files. In the INSTALL file configuration
work is described that has to take place after installation. The
INSTALL file currently describes what the scripts in the /debian
folder are doing...

> Also, what is the difference between the install of x2goserver and
> x2goserver-one? This appears to install the full x2goserver, yes?

x2goserver-one is deprecated. Forget about it...

BTW:

x2goserver depends on

  o x2goagent
  o nxcomp, nxcompext, nxcompshad

I will take a look at them (esp. their Makefiles) today.

Greets,

GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B