[X2go-dev] Project page update on Launchpad

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Tue May 17 22:51:39 CEST 2011

Hi Heinz,

Looks OK: https://launchpad.net/~x2go
Still not up-to-date:  http://launchpad.net/x2go

>> It might even be that it is redundant with this project page:
>> https://launchpad.net/~x2go
>
> I think one of them is the team page and the other the project page. As
> far as I know both will exist as a matter of fact...

Ah... OK. I get that. We should provide project information on one of
them and refer to that one from the other...

>> Who has access to the above link? Who can change it? Alternatively, who
>> can provide me with access? Heinz?
>
> I'm not a very experienced user of launchpad. I think those texts can
> only be accessed by me at the moment. Please correct me if I'm wrong?!

I (at least) do not have write-access...

@Reinhard: do you have a clue how to enable group write-access for
http://launchpad.net/x2go?

Greets,

GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B