[X2go-dev] python-x2go on Launchpad

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Thu May 12 10:09:18 CEST 2011

Hi all,

On Do 05 Mai 2011 02:23:53 CEST Mike Gabriel wrote:

> Hi devs,
>
> I have added python-x2go & co. to our x2go ppa on Launchpad. If
> everythings works out fine, there will be nightly builds of
> pyhoca-gui, pyhoca-cli and python-x2go available on Launchpad in a
> couple of hours...

after some dependency problems and a fabulous prolonged weekend in
London I have just now seen to providing pyhoca-gui, pyhoca-cli and
python-x2go on Ubuntu Launchpad (x2go ppa) for all current Ubuntu
version (lucid, maverick, natty, oneiric).

Further info can be obtained here:
http://wiki.x2go.org/nightly-built_packages_debian_ubuntu

TODO: provide an x2go-stable ppa with X2go blessed packages obtained
from the nightly-builds.

Greets,

GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B