[X2go-dev] X2go announcement-list and messages from git-admin

Paul van der Vlis paul at vandervlis.nl
Mon May 2 12:59:08 CEST 2011

Op 02-05-11 12:38, Mike Gabriel schreef:
> On Mo 02 Mai 2011 12:35:23 CEST Paul van der Vlis wrote:
>
>> The information from Git could go into the dev-list.
>
> Hmmm... x2go-dev or x2go-commits (just to re-assure that you are aware
> of the x2go-commits ML)?

Hmm no, I did not know about the x2go-commits list. That's even better
maybe. So you see, I miss all the good news ;-)

I also didn't know about the new Squeeze repository. Too less time at
the moment to follow all discussions on the dev-list...

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.

--
http://www.vandervlis.nl/