[X2go-dev] Connection to localhost

Heinz-M. Graesing x2go-dev at x2go.org
Mon Mar 14 21:12:03 CET 2011

Hello manovel,

please use our new libssh based version. I've experienced no localhost
problem with it until now (and testing would be very helpful). We still
need further input about the stability and behaviour of the new version
(please add the "heuler" repository for testing).

To all: is there any use case for localhost connections besides "testing"?

This is just a question about what x2go is used for. Sure such a test
should work of cause, but maybe you are using x2go in ways we didn't
know until now...

Regards,

Heinz