[X2go-dev] VcXsrv clipboard issue

Dick Kniep dick.kniep at lindix.nl
Sat Mar 12 13:24:37 CET 2011

Hi list,

Mike has developed a very nice python gui client. We are going to use this with our product. However it seems that with the latest version of VcXsrv (1.10.0) there is an issue with the clipboard. Copying from my PC to the X-session works OK. However, the other way around does not.

There is a new parameter --clipboardprimary that should alter the behaviour of the clipboard. However it does not seem to make any difference.

Anyone else seen this behaviour and hopefully knows something to solve this?

Dick Kniep
Lindix BV
tel. 036-5215580
mob. 06-50991858