[X2go-dev] Looking for information on the future of x2go (and some other x2go-related stuff)

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Thu Mar 3 21:35:30 CET 2011

Hi all, hi Reinhard,

Am Donnerstag, 3. März 2011, 10:34:05 schrieb Reinhard Tartler:
> On Wed, Mar 02, 2011 at 16:47:35 (CET), Mike Gabriel wrote:
>
> a) my name is spelled 'Reinhard'

Sorry about the mispelling!!!

> b) [...]

> c) [...]

Today Reinhard and I had a long phone talk about personal as well as technical
issues. There have been quite a couple of misunderstandings between Reinhard
and me during the last weeks and I think we could clarify quite a few of them
today.

We also discussed a lot about a good way of making the two Git's
(i4git.informatik.uni-erlangen.de and git.x2go.org) compatible. Since today,
this is definitely on its way.

During the next days I will work on git.x2go.org and make it compatible with
the work lately performed by people from Uni Erlangen. So we are nearly (and
nearly is indeed a very relative phrase) there...

Regards,

GnuPG Key ID 0x1943CA5B
mail: m.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de, http://das-netzwerkteam.de