[X2go-dev] Looking for information on the future of x2go (and some other x2go-related stuff)

Stefan Baur newsgroups.mail2 at stefanbaur.de
Thu Mar 3 16:45:54 CET 2011

Hi John,

you wrote:

>>/  Because I did not have to make any server configuration changes when
/>/>  using 3.01-13 client for working sound. Then when I uninstalled
/>>/  3.01-13 and installed 3.01-18, sound was broken.
/<snip>
>That might be because of the missing ~/.ssh directory.  That will need
>to be added to the installer whenever we finalize it - John

Indeed - since I had the NXclient installed, I already had a .ssh
directory. So if x2goclient 3.01-18 fails to create this directory, I
wasn't affected by this bug.

-Stefan