[X2go-dev] Looking for information on the future of x2go (and some other x2go-related stuff)

Stefan Baur newsgroups.mail2 at stefanbaur.de
Thu Mar 3 10:31:48 CET 2011

Hi Morty,

you wrote:

> I didn't really follow this topic, but would you mind adding (creating)
> it to the FAQ:
> http://wiki.x2go.org/faq

Being a list member for just about a day, and not even having a wiki
account yet, I'll leave that to the veteran x2go listmembers - I don't
want to break anything (Until a moment ago, I got a "page does not
exist" when I clicked on your link; now I'm getting an empty wiki page
saying nothing but "FAQ"). Whoever adds the entry, feel free to quote
from my messages, though.

-Stefan