[X2go-Dev] more X2go at Gmane

Paul van der Vlis paul at vandervlis.nl
Wed Jun 29 23:51:52 CEST 2011

Op 29-06-11 20:53, Mike Gabriel schreef:
> Hi Reinhard,
>
> On Mi 29 Jun 2011 16:10:22 CEST Reinhard Tartler wrote:
>
>> On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 21:19:53 (CEST), Mike Gabriel wrote:
>>
>>> Hi devs,
>>>
>>> FYI, some more X2go MLs are posted to GMANE:
>>>
>>> http://blog.gmane.org/index.php?prefix=gmane.linux.terminal-server.x2go
>>>
>>> gmane.linux.terminal-server.x2go.devel    X2go development group ()
>>> gmane.linux.terminal-server.x2go.scm    X2go Git commit messages
>>> (read-only)
>>> gmane.linux.terminal-server.x2go.tags    X2go Git taggings (read-only)
>>> gmane.linux.terminal-server.x2go.user    X2go user mailing list
>>> (read-only)
>>>
>>> Interesting for developers may be the scm and the tags postings at
>>> gmane.
>>
>> Can these groups be made read-write? I prefer participating in OSS
>> projects via gmane.
>>
>> Also, the mail address obfuscation is very annoying, can this please be
>> turned off?
>>
>> Cheers,
>
> I would not mind. Any comments or worries or pros by others?

Pro read/write for gmane for the user and dev mailinglist, it's really
wrong to make them readonly.
I don't know enough from the other lists.
What I miss is the announce list, what should be read-only.

I prefer normal mail adresses (but I am not sure this can give more spam
for people who are posting).

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.

--