[X2go-Dev] X2go Thin Client environment based on Debian squeeze is ready for testing.

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Sat Jun 18 03:09:37 CEST 2011

Hi all,

for Debian squeeze (no Ubuntu yet, sorry) a new possible X2go Thin
Client environment is ready for testing.

An installation howto is available in the X2go wiki:
http://wiki.x2go.org/installing_x2go_thin_client_environment_debian

I will be happy about feedback from those of you who try it out. At
the beginning Morty and later on I have tried to simplify and automize
many of the installation steps that formerly (Debian lenny) had to be
done manually.

The code base of the current TCE can be found here:
http://code.x2go.org/gitweb?p=x2gothinclient.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/tmpfs

Greets + Good luck,
Mike

@Heinz: could you please take a look at the code? To make packages
available for Ubuntu on Launchpad we need to shift the code over to
the Git master branch of the x2gothinclient.git project.

GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B