[X2go-dev] x2go rdesktop connexion credential forwarding

Denis Cardon denis.cardon at tranquil-it-systems.fr
Mon Jun 6 16:36:05 CEST 2011

Hi everyone,

First I want to thank you all for your great work! X2go is much more
stable than freenx/neatx and usb key support is working great.

I am currently trying to use x2go to compress an rdp connexion. Browsing
the mailing list, I have seen that there are already people using it
this way.

I wanted to now if there is a way to forward the credential from the
x2go connection to the rdesktop connexion? It want to avoid the login
screen on the windows machine, the login/password being the same for the
x2go connexion (ldap based setup).

Keep on the good job!

Cheers,

Denis