[X2go-Dev] 3.00 Testing - BIG PROBLEM - Printing crashes

John A. Sullivan III jsullivan at opensourcedevel.com
Sat Jul 30 18:36:34 CEST 2011

Hello, all.  I tested printing for the first time on a heuler client
using our old 3.0.1-5 servers.  Printing crashes x2goclient completely.

I was not able to print even once thought I tried several different ways
including sending the print to PDF reader instead of the printer.  The
print dialog appears and, as soon as I click on print, the entire
x2goclient disappears.  I don't have time to run an strace on it today.
I believe Phil has also seen this.  Has anyone else? We certainly can't
release it this way.  Thanks - John