[X2go-Dev] core dev-team testing x2goclient during next week

Moritz Struebe Moritz.Struebe at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Thu Jul 28 09:02:45 CEST 2011

On 2011-07-28 08:51, John Williams wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 11:46 PM, Oleksandr Shneyder
> <oleksandr.shneyder at obviously-nice.de> wrote:
>
>> Still can not reproduce it. But even if I can, it is a nxlib problem and
>> will be not easy to solve. All output of nxlibs you can find on client
>> and server side in ~/.x2go folder. Have you this problem only with
>> recent versions of nx or was it always present? If it is a new problem,
>> please find a last version of nxlibs without this problem, it can help
>> to find a bug by researching of changelogs and diffs.
> If that is the same issue as the freezes (or extremely slow response)
> that I see when I open a gmail tab in firefox, then the issue is
> completely absent with Windows x2goclient 3.01-13.

Maybe it actually is a windows-issue, that was introduced by changing
the ssh-backend - or rather did not trigger with the old one:
https://encrypted.google.com/search?q=win7+slow+rdesktop

Cheers
Morty

--
Dipl.-Ing. Moritz 'Morty' Struebe (Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter)
Lehrstuhl für Informatik 4 (Verteilte Systeme und Betriebssysteme)

Tel   : +49 9131 85-25419
Fax   : +49 9131 85-28732
eMail : struebe at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
WWW   : http://www4.informatik.uni-erlangen.de/~morty