[X2go-Dev] [X2go-dev] suidperl depreciated upstream?

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Wed Jul 27 10:30:39 CEST 2011

Hi Morty, Enrico,

On Mi 27 Jul 2011 09:29:23 CEST Moritz Struebe wrote:

>> Any news on this?
>> I'm running X2go on a Debian Testing box as server and yesterday tried
>> to update to the latest version in the Debian repository. I can't
>> upgrade because the package "x2goserver" depends on "perl-suid" on
>> Debian which doesn't exist anymore (in testing and unstable).
>
> This is dealt with on trunk. Not sure whether it has been propagated to
> the stable-ppa (Should be fixed in the nightly, though).

I'll have a phone chat with Heinz in a minute, anyway. I will propose
marking the current x2goserver as so-to-say stable, increment the
version (Git tag) and push the package to the ,,main'' (that is
X2go-upstream-stable) area of our Debian repos and to the stable-ppa
on Launchpad (for Ubuntu).

Greets,

GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B