[X2go-Dev] 3.99 Testing - Multiple X2goclient instances fail

John A. Sullivan III jsullivan at opensourcedevel.com
Fri Jul 22 06:38:08 CEST 2011

I believe I have tested this on both Linux and Windows - becoming a bit
of a blur after a long hot day!.  In previous versions of X2GoClient, I
could open multiple instances and connect to multiple different X2Go
Server simultaneously.  It was not official and it generated a few
errors but it worked.  This is actually a highly desirable feature for a
possible very large account of ours.

For some reason, that has stopped working in 3.99.  It did not work in
3.0.1.18 either.  It does work in Pyhoca so I do not think it is an
impossibility.  If at all possible, we would like to see this
functionality restored - preferably officially but even accidentally as
it was would do :)  Thanks - John