[X2go-Dev] Multiple sessions fail in 3.0.1.18

John A. Sullivan III jsullivan at opensourcedevel.com
Wed Jul 13 20:42:41 CEST 2011

Hello, all.  In x2goclient 3.0.1-4, one was able to run multiple
concurrent sessions even though it was not officially supported and
would generate some warnings on the first session when the second was
opened.  However, it did work.  In fact, this very functionality is very
important to our first potential large client who wants to create
separate environments for each client engagement and has many employees
who simultaneously work on multiple clients.

This now completely breaks in 3.0.1.18.  The first session loses
connectivity when the second session is established.  Is there any
possibility of restoring the previous functionality and even making it
officially supported?

I use it every day - one desktop into a compilation system on one site
and another session to my regular work desktop in the data center.
Thanks - John