[X2go-Dev] fullscreen toggle not working in 3.0.1.18

John A. Sullivan III jsullivan at opensourcedevel.com
Wed Jul 13 20:38:42 CEST 2011

Hello, all.  I've been doing more testing with X2Go on Windows clients
and it does seem to be a more difficult environment for X2Go users.
I'll cover the issues in a couple of emails.

In installed vcxsrv and enabled full screen mode, i.e., I do not start X
when x2goclient starts so that it can be told to run with fullscreen.
Full screen mode works however there is no way to leave it.  There is no
magic pixel and neither Alt-Ctl-M nor Alt-Ctl-F work - John