[X2go-Dev] Strange noise on logging screen

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Thu Jul 7 11:07:58 CEST 2011

Hi Morty,

On Do 07 Jul 2011 10:44:50 CEST Moritz Struebe wrote:

> Un-black-list the speaker (within the create-script).
> BTW: Can you connect to the server. We are having some trouble doing so
> at the moment. Presumably, because of the 3.5 NX-libraries.
>
> @Mike: What was the exact reason for black-listing the speaker?
>
> Cheers
> Morty

On my test system there was an error message: already loaded or so, so
I blacklisted it. But: that's why I blacklisted it in a config file.
Adapt it to your needs. If it comes out that it does not make sense to
blacklist it by default, then remove it from the defaults or leave it
as an example and commit the change to Git.

Greets,

GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B