[X2go-Dev] Strange noise on logging screen

Moritz Struebe Moritz.Struebe at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Thu Jul 7 10:44:50 CEST 2011

Un-black-list the speaker (within the create-script).
BTW: Can you connect to the server. We are having some trouble doing so
at the moment. Presumably, because of the 3.5 NX-libraries.

@Mike: What was the exact reason for black-listing the speaker?

Cheers
Morty

On 2011-07-07 10:39, Markus Homburg wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I have a little problem with the thin client.
> After the startup when the logging screen appears I can hear a
> strange noise. Some kind of white noise. I'm not quite
> sure but I guess it comes out of the pc speaker.
> Any idea?
>
> Best regards
>  Markus

Dipl.-Ing. Moritz 'Morty' Struebe (Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter)
Lehrstuhl für Informatik 4 (Verteilte Systeme und Betriebssysteme)
Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg
Martensstr. 1
91058 Erlangen

Tel   : +49 9131 85-25419
Fax   : +49 9131 85-28732