[X2go-Dev] x2go and android tablets - some progress

brian mullan bmullan.mail at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 12:24:30 CEST 2011

I didn't mention it but if you read the Canonical engineer's blog... the
goal of that cluster from Canonical's point of view was to have both Ubuntu
and as much 3rd party software built and ready for the release of Ubuntu
11.10 in October.

My view is the combination of Unity (which seems to work really well so far
on my 11.04 systems) will be a really good UI for tablets and finger
oriented multi-touch screens.
So Ubuntu 11.10 could become very interesting on Tablets.

Brian