[X2go-dev] X2Go Client Code Changes

--[ UxBoD ]-- uxbod at splatnix.net
Wed Jan 26 15:12:02 CET 2011

----- Original Message -----
> Hello List,
>
> Am 25.01.2011 13:01, schrieb Oleksandr Shneyder:
> > Hello John,
> > As you know, I must spend all my free time now to rewrite
> > x2goserver. I
> > am almost ready, so I think, I can upload new x2goserver in GIT
> > today.
>
> Alex has spend a lot of time to get the new version of x2goserver
> released (avoiding sudo commands). It'll not possible to release the
> changes today. Please understand that this means really a lot of work
> which will be made accessible as soon as possible (during the next
> days)
> using our projects "heuler" repository (tar.gz and deb).
>
> Regards,
>
> Heinz

Have noticed that in the libssh version of the x2goclient (3.01-14) under Windows if you fail to create the directory <USER_HOME>/.x2go/.ssh shared folders fail to mount and you always receive an error message that authorized_keys cannot be created.  This, if not already done so, will need to be added into onmainwindow.cpp I think.
--
Thanks, Phil