[X2go-dev] x2go thin client session configuratino

Neil W. Hunt nwhunt at vsticorp.com
Thu Jan 20 21:18:14 CET 2011

Hello,

I have setup the x2go thin client environment. However, I'm having a few issues:

1. Sometimes the netboot process stops at the terminal login prompt and doesn't boot all the way into the x2goclient. How is the auto-login happening when it DOES work? Why would it be stopping sometimes at the login prompt and other times booting straight into the desktop client? Is the process run by a particular user?

2. When it is booting up into the fullscreen x2go client, anytime I try to make a session, it doesn't save the changes I make, thus I obviously can't login to a particular server. I put a video of the problem at
http://10addyrd.com/x2gotc.mov

3. Is there a way to prepopulate a session for users? Where is the .x2goclient/sessions file stored that is used by x2goclient in a thin client setup?

Thanks,
Neil

This e-mail and any attachments are for the intended recipient(s) only and may contain proprietary, confidential material. If you are not the intended recipient, (even if the email address above is yours) do not use, retain, copy or disclose any part of this communication or any attachment as it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you believe that you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete. This email may be a personal communication from the sender and as such does not represent the views of the company.