[X2go-dev] X2Go Client

Joachim Langenbach joachim at falaba.de
Thu Jan 20 09:25:41 CET 2011

Good morning,

I may look at it at the weekend. But before, I want to make sure, that we want
the same. Therefore I start with a list of goals:

 * Auto minimize to tray after established the connection successfully (and /
or start already minimized?)
 * Options right clicking on the tray icon:
    * For each active connection:
      * Close
      * Pause
      * Make directory available (In german version it is called "Ordner
freigeben")
    * Start a new connection
 * Open the normal client

If you have other suggestions, please mail them too, so that we get a list of
wanted features and the one who starts implement it, knows that he won't do it
for nothing.

Regards,

Joachim Langenbach