[X2go-dev] New thoughts on Git in progress...

Mike Gabriel m.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Wed Jan 12 21:04:44 CET 2011

Dear x2go-dev folks,

I just talked to Heinz on the phone and we have taken your criticism on the
current/new Berlios Git into a new course of discussion.

Similarly to some of you, our Debian Developer in-spe has had quite some
criticism on the current Git structure. To support Debian development and
packaging of X2go as best as possible we will discuss a revisioned structure
for X2go Git, which will probably also include a change over to another
hoster.

As this discussion takes place between at least for people, please allow us
some time to for the current internal discussion on this topic. There will
hopefully be some results around the next weekend...

light+love,

GnuPG Key ID 0x1943CA5B
mail: m.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de, http://das-netzwerkteam.de