[X2go-dev] Windows 7 and libssh

--[ UxBoD ]-- uxbod at splatnix.net
Tue Jan 11 20:55:55 CET 2011

Hi,

I am compiling up the x2go client to use vcxsrv on Windows 7 which worked fine. Though when I run the 3.0.14 libssh version it hangs on connecting. I thought it could have been my compilation for which I tried the standard installation and that does exactly the same. If I then kill the client using the red X in the corner I receive a dialogue box with a message from sudo asking if I have had the risks explained to me :)  Is anybody else this type of behavior ??
--
Thanks, Phil