[X2go-dev] PulseAudio binaries for Windows

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Fri Feb 25 22:13:51 CET 2011

Hi there,

does anyone know about PulseAudio binaries for Windows that are newer
than Cendio's PulseAudio 0.9.6 (dates back to 2007)?
http://www.cendio.com/pulseaudio/

Currently, I ship those with PyHoca-GUI, but there are some issues:

   o latest pavucontrol cannot be used with 0.9.6 anymore
   o pulseaudio.exe 0.9.6 does not work within RDP sessions
   o I cannot terminate pulseaudio.exe properly on application exit

BTW: What version does the x2goclient-qt use?

Has anyone ever tried to compile PulseAudio from source on Windows (or
for Windows).

Any help appreciated...

Greets,

GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B