[X2go-dev] Git repos at git.x2go.org (Was: Packaging)

Moritz Strübe Moritz.Struebe at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Mon Feb 21 21:52:51 CET 2011

Hi there,

I've noticed that all the repos at http://code.x2go.org/gitweb were
renamed with a prefix _old_. What is the reason for this? Renaming repos
really is not a nice thing to do, as all clones must be adjusted. And if
you set up new repos the checksums will not match anymore, breaking the
part of the cool features of git. What is the reason for doing so?
I'm also still missing a road map. This would really help to avoid doing
duplicate work. And if there is talk in the back ground: Please(!) make
it public.

Cheers
Morty