[X2go-dev] VcXsrv

--[ UxBoD ]-- uxbod at splatnix.net
Thu Feb 17 16:48:00 CET 2011

----- Original Message -----
> Hi Phil,
>
> Am Mittwoch, 16. Februar 2011, 17:33:48 schrieb --[ UxBoD ]--:
> > Alex, I found another issue with re-sizing in multiwindow and the
> > developer
> > of VcxSrv has resolved it. I believe we are pretty much there now
> > as I
> > have tried every screen size combination I could think off. The
> > developer
> > sent me a single binary to test, and hope to have the latest full
> > build up
> > on SF by the end of the week.
> >
> > I also installed 3.01-14 on a clients home computer, that is
> > ancient and
> > very slow, using VcxSrv and the lady is jumping with joy! The
> > combination
> > of libssh and VcxSrv has resolved all her connection and
> > performance
> > issues.
> >
> > Very exciting news indeed.
>
> All your work around VcXsrv is exciting indeed!!! Thanks a lot!!!
> Once the
> VcXsrv with your fixes inside is released, I will test it with
> PyHoca-GUI.
> Maybe you could announce its appearence on SF on this list?
>
> Thanks a lot (again)!!!
> Mike

New version is available for download http://sourceforge.net/projects/vcxsrv/files/vcxsrv/ with the following fixes:

Changes in 1.9.4.1
------------------
- Update the following packages:
     xkeyboard-config git update until 16/2/2011
     pixman git update until 16/2/2011
     xkbcomp git update until 16/2/2011
     mesa git update until 16/2/2011
- Solved problem of wrongly generated error message in vcxsrv_dbg
- Solved problem of a window being created with an Y coordinate of 0x8000000.
- xdmcp: Solved display problem when multiple monitor setup changes
- When XDMCP -from is specified, only register the requested address
- Only call XSupportsLocale in one place. Switch to a known locale when it fails
- Type cast width to short to avoid type cast exception in debug version when width is negative.
- multiwindow; Solved possible crash because the pixmap buffer was not
  correct anymore after moving a window