[X2go-dev] x2go with ubuntu/natty

Moritz Struebe Moritz.Struebe at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Thu Feb 17 08:56:56 CET 2011

Hi,

to me this sounds like an gnome or an x2goagnet-bug. Either one is not
probing the X-server correctly or the other is not giving the right
answer. Solving this in the client would be a workaround. What about
xVNC and others? Do they have the same problem?

Cheers
Morty

--
Dipl.-Ing. Moritz 'Morty' Struebe (Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter)
Lehrstuhl für Informatik 4 (Verteilte Systeme und Betriebssysteme)

Tel   : +49 9131 85-25419
Fax   : +49 9131 85-28732
eMail : struebe at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
WWW   : http://www4.informatik.uni-erlangen.de/~morty