[X2go-dev] x2go security Issues

Moritz Struebe Moritz.Struebe at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Mon Feb 14 11:09:57 CET 2011

Hi Kevin,

sudoers is only needed for the sqlite-version. For that this it works
fine, needing some minor adjustments like ownership of the database,
etc. It's probably worth doing the postinst of x2goserver-one by hand
instead of installing it.
http://code.x2go.org/gitweb?p=x2goserver-one.git;a=blob;f=debian/postinst
I personally haven't looked at the postgres solution. As far as I
understood you currently need to import users first - but it's probably
worth looking at the code and providing a patch. :)

Cheers
Morty

--
Dipl.-Ing. Moritz 'Morty' Struebe (Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter)
Lehrstuhl für Informatik 4 (Verteilte Systeme und Betriebssysteme)

Tel   : +49 9131 85-25419
Fax   : +49 9131 85-28732
eMail : struebe at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
WWW   : http://www4.informatik.uni-erlangen.de/~morty