[X2go-dev] VcXsrv

--[ UxBoD ]-- uxbod at splatnix.net
Thu Feb 10 21:25:50 CET 2011

----- Original Message -----
> Am 03.02.2011 20:26, schrieb John A. Sullivan III:
>
> > Alex, we would actually prefer you do that as we truly are not
> > developers.  Do you have time for that portion, i.e., not fixing
> > vcxsrv
> > but simply changing the X2Go Client code? If, not, we'll take our
> > best
> > stab at it.
>
> Ok, I'll try to make this changes next week (x2goclient using vcxsrv
> or
> custom Xserver). But I can't promise it, I have a lot of work to do.
>
> regards,
> --
> Oleksandr Shneyder
> Dipl. Informatik
> X2go Core Developer Team
>
> email:  oleksandr.shneyder at obviously-nice.de
> web: www.obviously-nice.de

Alex,

I have spoken to the VcxSrv developer (Marc) today and it would appear the multiwindow issue has been resolved :) I have tested the latest build, which is available on Sourceforge, and have had no issues; well I did have a crash but I believe that is due to running XP under a VM.  Have rebooted everything and I can resize very happily.

regards,

Phil