[X2go-dev] VcXsrv

John A. Sullivan III jsullivan at opensourcedevel.com
Fri Feb 4 16:10:44 CET 2011

On Fri, 2011-02-04 at 07:52 +0100, Oleksandr Shneyder wrote:
> Am 03.02.2011 20:26, schrieb John A. Sullivan III:
>
> > Alex, we would actually prefer you do that as we truly are not
> > developers.  Do you have time for that portion, i.e., not fixing vcxsrv
> > but simply changing the X2Go Client code? If, not, we'll take our best
> > stab at it.
>
> Ok, I'll try to make this changes next week (x2goclient using vcxsrv or
> custom Xserver). But I can't promise it, I have a lot of work to do.

<snip>
Fabulous.  And just to make sure they are included in these changes:

1) Adding the clipboard parameter

2) Reading the session settings in Windows thus enabling fullscreen
(-fullscreen) and available area (-rootless) which implies:

3) Moving the X Server start to after we have the session information.

Thanks very much - John