[X2go-dev] VcXsrv

--[ UxBoD ]-- uxbod at splatnix.net
Thu Feb 3 16:56:58 CET 2011

----- Original Message -----
> <SNIP>
> 1. VcXsrv crashes in multi-window mode during the start of x2goagent
> (it
> seems to work by resuming of x2goagent or in single-application mode).
> 2. VcXsrv is crashing or working incorrectly by reparrenting of
> x2goagent window (embedding in other window) in multi-window mode.
> 3. VcXsrv is working incorrectly when the user wants to resize a
> window
> in multi-window mode on Windows XP.
>

> <SNIP>
>

> Regards,
> Alex

Alex, I have performed some testing today and came to the same conclusion as yourself. I have even tried the *very* latest release (02/02/2011) and that exhibits the same issues. I have flagged it on the vcxsrv forum so hopefully the dev will be able to help us out; at least I can try and get some debug information for them :)
--
Thanks, Phil