[X2go-dev] re Project Management

Angela Fuß angela.fuss at das-netzwerkteam.de
Thu Feb 3 13:29:55 CET 2011

Hej Moritz, Alex, Heinz, Michael and Reinhard,
Hej List,

great that you met each other and good that you are optimistic about
the results!

As I started to interfer I want to add some comments to what I read
between all the written and not-written lines of the last 10 days.

I felt that the space of communication on the list was immediately
free, open and full of appreciation again after you decided to talk.
And there was a lot of creative activity and action!

For now I think its crucial to the process that you communicate VERY
transparently until WHEN you will have CLEAR results and that we all
than can read these results and contribute to them.

Your last mail, Moritz, sounds positive to me and its great that you
put it on the list (!!!) -
but it doesnt tell in a clear way what is going to happen next and in
which period of time what next steps are supposed to happen inside
your team-building-process.
There is no information about the kind of results the group that met
would like to produce.
Thats missing - and it would make a huge difference,
for the group that met, for the list and for X2Go

And:
You have to consider that in a team-building-process it has to have
really annoying and stressful discussions out of which the new great
things can emerge - its not all fine and sunshine when you start to
work in a team!

I am looking forward to your results and to how they will develop out
of your work and your  great commitment!

Angela

--
Angela Fuß
Rothenstein 5a