[X2go-Dev] Some feature requests for x2go-client (Windows), while we're at it...

Moritz Struebe Moritz.Struebe at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Fri Dec 2 15:21:33 CET 2011

On 2011-12-02 13:15, Stefan Baur wrote:
> Moritz Struebe wrote:
>
>> Did you have look at Mike's client? Although it's painful slow at
>> startup (at least the last time I checked) it might have the features
>> you are looking for.
>
> I am in contact with Mike, and will also give his client a try
> (especially as he offered to add/change features if paid for), but
> IMO, these features make sense in the "mainline" client.

You are right, but it always needs someone to implement it. :) And
currently only Alex is working on that, and as far as I know, opposed to
Mike, x2go and stuff is not his main job...

Cheers
Morty

--
Dipl.-Ing. Moritz 'Morty' Struebe (Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter)
Lehrstuhl für Informatik 4 (Verteilte Systeme und Betriebssysteme)

Tel   : +49 9131 85-25419
Fax   : +49 9131 85-28732
eMail : struebe at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
WWW   : http://www4.informatik.uni-erlangen.de/~morty