[X2go-Dev] Some feature requests for x2go-client (Windows), while we're at it...

Stefan Baur newsgroups.mail2 at stefanbaur.de
Fri Dec 2 13:24:36 CET 2011

John A. Sullivan III wrote:

> Hi, Stefan.  For the second point, if you set the client to minimize to
> the tray in Windows, do you still get the second task bar icon? I
> haven't been back in the windows client in a while and do not remember -
> John

...will try that as soon as I have a new server to toy around with, the
current one just passed away with a malfunctioning temperature sensor. :-(
(lmsensor readout: "M/B Temp:    +28.0 C  (low  = +32.0 C, high =  +8.0
C)  sensor = transistor" - obviously, there's something very wrong here)

Kind Regards,
Stefan