[X2go-Dev] cups-x2go and new x2goserver

Oleksandr Shneyder oleksandr.shneyder at obviously-nice.de
Thu Aug 25 14:23:54 CEST 2011

Hello list,

I've made some small changes in cups-x2go to make it work with actual
version of x2goserver. The changes are already in GIT.

@Mike: the preinst script of obsolete package "x2goprint" has modified
sudoers file to allow user x2goprint execute program
"/usr/bin/x2goprint". This script has also added a user x2goprint to system:

#useradd -s /bin/bash -d /var/spool/x2goprint/ -r x2goprint

#mkdir /var/spool/x2goprint/

#chown x2goprint /var/spoo/x2goprint/

#chmod 700 /var/spool/x2goprint/

Now, this job user should do by himself. Creation process of x2goprint
is not documented in our wiki. This process should be good documented or
made by some configuration script.

regards,
alex
--