[X2go-Dev] x2gothinclient patches

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Thu Aug 18 12:03:29 CEST 2011

Hi Heinz, hi Alex,

Heinz told me recently that you found some issues with the
x2gothinclient packages and that you just need some time to include
them in the Git project.

As I have a customer that wants an X2go TCE roll-out here in Kiel (on
a Debian Edu system), I am very interested in those improvements and
fixes.

Could you either incorporate your patches into Git or send me you
customized code so that I can pick out the cherries?

Thanks,

GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B